How do I get back on after being locked out of my log-in?

Doritt Ernst August 1, 2020

I got locked out of my login at massart self service and it told me to contact the administrator I have sent an email to tech Central but it sent me to login again which is ridiculous because I got locked out from logging into self service massart.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2020

Could you explain what "massart" has to do with Atlassian?

Doritt Ernst August 1, 2020

Massart self service locked me out and somehow I was sent to u guys to fix it. Massart is Massachusetts College of Art and Design

0 votes
Ste
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2020

Hi @Doritt Ernst 

I'm going to assume you might mean: https://jira.massart.edu/

If so, you'll need to contact your IT Help Desk (again). Their admins should be able to help - it's going to be difficult for others to advise on this as we are not aware of what internal or external method MassArt uses to manage users.

Individual instances need to be administered by the teams who manage them. If they are having an issue with internal user management, your admin team will need to contact Atlassian Support.

Ste

Suggest an answer