How do I generate a matrix for the story statuses (Blocked, Pending Dependency etc.)

Geetanjali_Sharma November 22, 2018

How do I create a matrix for the story statuses. For example, during a Design phase if my story was worked on for 2 days and then blocked (due to dependency or roadblocks) for 6 hours and then resumed. How do I create a matrix for this information to show the cumulative time it was worked on and was blocked etc? 

And I am trying to create it for all the phases for a development lifecycle (Design, Development, Deployment). The trend eventually will help identify which team/phase needs more attention to progress with a story.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lime Trees November 23, 2018

Hi,

you can also check our free add-on Status History, which shows how issue changed its statuses in time. More details can be found here.

If you need some more information about issues in your project, you can use Status History PRO and its viewer to prepare data for detailed analysis.

Regards,

Lime Trees Support Team

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2018

Hello,

Have a look at the Issue History Collector plugin:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211499/issue-history-collector?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

It can show you duration, which issue spent in each status.

Suggest an answer