How do I filter out Versions on the Story Map?

Jeff Embree January 25, 2021

I work on a larger project that has multiple teams. Is there a way to filter out fix versions and sprints that are not pertinent to the epics on my team's story board? 

I don't want to see every fix version that's created. I just want to see the fix versions associated with the epics on my story map. If there's a fix version on my story map that has nothing to do with any of the epics on my story map, I don't want to see that fix version. 

2 answers

0 votes
Sean Blake {Easy Agile}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 27, 2021

Hi @Jeff Embree 

I assume you are using Easy Agile User Story Maps for Jira?

If so, you can use the Filters drawer to filter out any Epics you do not want to show up on your Story Map.

Then, in the same drawer, you can tick the 'Hide empty swimlane' box.

This does not remove the swimlane entirely from the Story Map, but it does collapse the space.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on how this could be implemented better.

Cheers,

Sean Blake 
Easy Agile

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2021

Hello @Jeff Embree ,

Welcome to Atlassian community …!

Are you want to view all the stories which are linked to epics with a fix version ?

or 

Epics with fix version ? 

Thanks.

Suggest an answer