Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I filter for tickets opened in a given sprint?

Edited

I have my team defect coordination struggling to find a solution to pinpoint tickets opened against a specific Sprint, I want to be able to demonstrate the deltas between opened (new) vs closed/resolved in a given sprint and explain why the backlog is increasing.

e.g. amount of all tickets opened in Sprint X VS amount of tickets closed in that sprint

For instance, when using "....AND affectedVersion in versionMatch("Sprint X"), the end result will be all tickets where a given BUG was detected. Including Sprint X but not excluding any others. 

This ticket might have been identified on a previous sprint as well as on a next sprint, (because it was not resolved) and will be added up to the total count.

What I would really like to have is something that tells me that a given number of tickets were opened against a given sprint for the first time. So a 1:1 relation. As 1 ticket can only be opened for the first time, once :)

Is the solution around the usage of: affected Version in SprintX and Not in future sprints, and not in closed sprint? Will this work even Sprint X is already in the closed sprints?

Thx

1 answer

Have you tried using created date and resolve date?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you