How do I filter for tickets opened in a given sprint?

Ricardo Carvalho December 2, 2021

I have my team defect coordination struggling to find a solution to pinpoint tickets opened against a specific Sprint, I want to be able to demonstrate the deltas between opened (new) vs closed/resolved in a given sprint and explain why the backlog is increasing.

e.g. amount of all tickets opened in Sprint X VS amount of tickets closed in that sprint

For instance, when using "....AND affectedVersion in versionMatch("Sprint X"), the end result will be all tickets where a given BUG was detected. Including Sprint X but not excluding any others. 

This ticket might have been identified on a previous sprint as well as on a next sprint, (because it was not resolved) and will be added up to the total count.

What I would really like to have is something that tells me that a given number of tickets were opened against a given sprint for the first time. So a 1:1 relation. As 1 ticket can only be opened for the first time, once :)

Is the solution around the usage of: affected Version in SprintX and Not in future sprints, and not in closed sprint? Will this work even Sprint X is already in the closed sprints?

Thx

1 answer

0 votes
Subhendu Chattopadhyay December 2, 2021

Have you tried using created date and resolve date?

Suggest an answer