How do I contact my Jira Administrators?

Rick March 12, 2022

I have been told to contact 'my Jira Administrators', but I don't know how. So someone, please help.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

It's impossible for us to know how they would prefer to be contacted, or who they are.

I would ask other users of your Jira around you, the people who granted you access to it, or the person who told you to use that Jira. 

Rick March 16, 2022

So you're saying I should contact the Mojang Bug Tracker Founder?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2022

If they are the administrators of the Jira you are trying to access, then yes.

I know Mojang use Jira for issue tracking, but I don't know who the administrators for it are individually.

Rick March 25, 2022

I'm trying to get my username, and Mojang told me to contact 'my Jira administrators', so I asked the Atlassian Community. I don't know who my administrators are, but I need to contact them.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 26, 2022

It's the same answer, you'll need to ask the administrators of the system you are trying to get into, and we, as a wider community of people here to talk about Atlassian, do not know who they might be.

Rick March 27, 2022

I'll just contact Mojang.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2022

Yes, they probably are the administrators of their systems.

Suggest an answer