• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I change the time format? For 24 hours

5 answers

2 accepted

Thank you @Francesc_Arbó. This is a working answer. Troubled that it was given for the server version. It turned out that in this part of the solution for the cloud and the server are identical.

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello @Мочалов Илья,

@Francesc_Arbó's link will work if you're on Jira Server, but it looks like you're on Jira Cloud so you'd rather go to this link: Configuring the look and feel of your Jira applications > How to change date and time formats.

Hope this helps!

- Manon

Sure, you're right. This is a certification exam question :-P

Hilda from the support service helped. I publish a working answer:

1. Go to Jira Settings > System > General Configuration
  2. Click on Advanced Settings
  3. Locate jira.date.* and replace the current value with the value below respectively and click Update :

jira.date.picker.javascript.format=%e/%b/%y6. 

jira.date.time.picker.javascript.format=%e/%b/%y %H:%M7. 

jira.date.time.picker.java.format=dd/MMM/yy H:mm

jira.date.picker.java.format=dd/MMM/yy

Thanks for the update @Мочалов Илья!

These settings don't seem to have any effect whatsoever (Jira Cloud) :/

Like Sander Alberink likes this

Same here, these settings no longer seem to have any effect anylonger. Is this a bug?

@Sander Alberink Do you see the time formats on the bottom of the "Look & Feel"  page in Jira settings (https://your-instance-name.atlassian.net/secure/admin/LookAndFeel!default.jspa?)? They should be there, and changing should have immediate effect.

I Had this working until 1-2 weeks ago, now it is ignored (back to 12-hrs am/pm)

Thanks @Francesc_Arbó@Manon Soubies-Camy.

Unfortunately on my cloud version, changing the time format in the basic setting (http://prntscr.com/kh0wuh), did not change the display in the custom field (field: http://prntscr.com/kh0z6r).

Are there any other ideas?

Ah, indeed, I didn't understand you wanted to change the date/time picker format. I'm not sure you can change that in Cloud, you'd better reach out to Atlassian support to check if they can do it for you.

0 votes

Hi All!!

How to change time format to 24h on BitBucket Server?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you