How do I change the sort order for the Activity Stream?

Joe Murray March 4, 2012

I want to see the Activity Stream from the beginning of the project but I am unable to see how to change the sort order, and I have hundreds, maybe thousands of entries.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joe Murray July 31, 2013
Closing since this is unanswered and I get auto requests to indicate which answer is best.
1 vote
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2013

I am not sure if this will help or not since I cannot test it myself using an on demand account. There should be feed icon that you should be able to click on. See if there is sort option there. If not, you might want to try to create your own dashboard if on demand allows it. Otherwise, I would ask the on demand support to assist you.

0 votes
Deleted user December 19, 2018

The order appears to be random. This has been reported to JIRA but after almost a year they have done nothing.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68496

The Activity Stream is effectively useless as you can't be sure that you have seen all the events during a given time period.

0 votes
Chris Russo September 10, 2012

I have the same problem. The activity stream used to sort from most recent to oldest. Now, for some unknown reason, the activity stream is sorting from oldest to most recent. How do I reverse this sort order?

0 votes
Chris Russo September 10, 2012

I have the same problem. The activity stream used to sort from most recent to oldest. Now, for some unknown reason, the activity stream is sorting from oldest to most recent. How do I reverse this sort order?

Suggest an answer