It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I change the site name I put when creating a free project?

Hi. I just created a free project and put somename.attlasian.net as the site name. But, any idea on how to change the name of the site, so the url should be othername.attlasian.net?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant_Schroeder Community Leader Jan 14, 2020

Here is the help document explaining how https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html  

Atlassian recently released the first iteration of being able to rename your cloud site. To see if you qualify, start by contacting support

Thanks, but now my question is "how do I contact support for changing the base url?" It looks like I can't from the link you send me.

yes, but no matter what do I do or choose it keeps redirecting me to "Explore community" or "View Documentation" buttons.

What should I select in "What can we help you with?"

I truly sorry, but don't know how to actually write a question to support instead of being redirecting to the community or documentation :(

Brant_Schroeder Community Leader Jan 14, 2020

If you are using a free version then you have limited support through the documentation and community.  Are you on a free version of the product?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you