How do I change the notification scheme related to a project?

Seadna Smallwood October 23, 2018

There is no Notifications option in project settings. How do I assign a notification scheme to my project or modify the current one?

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tobias Ravenstein October 23, 2018

You can change the scheme under Project Settings -> Notifications -> Actions -> Use a different scheme as shown in the attached animated gif.

NotificationScheme.gif

Sorry but thats not available to me.

Like # people like this
Pingwin Coding November 19, 2018

Neither to me, I have next-gen type project too

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2018

See the other accepted answer above.

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2018

I would guess you created a "next gen" project, which currently have fixed notification schemes.

Is it easy to convert to a project type that does not have a fixed notification scheme?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 23, 2018

No, I'm afraid it's not easy.  Possible, but a faff.

You have to add a new project (any type other than "next gen") and then use bulk-edit to move any existing issues from the old project into the new one.

Seadna Smallwood October 24, 2018

Thanks!

Suggest an answer