How do I allow multiple users to edit a filter?

Super simple: We have a very commonly (but complex) filter. To keep it current with some changes we, need to update it to include additional statues or other criteria. Having one person do that all of the time is the antithesis of collaborative.

How can I allow multiple users to edit a filter?

2 answers

1 accepted

Unfortunately this is not possible, however you can follow/vote for the Suggestion issue here. From their last update, they hope to re-evaluate this within the next year or so. 

Yeah, and it has been duplicated 11 times. Kinda a no-brainer.

Exactly. Looks like it was cut from the 5.0 release, hopefully we'll get it with 7.

1 vote

And admin can change the owner of a shared filter and that is probably the only workaround. But that will then be a monotonous job for the admin!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Service Desk

Wy are we still using email for Service Desk workflows?

...attest to the experience of an urgent approval that gets lost in the boss’s inbox and requires that special “Please Approve” email or text message. In an age where we have distributed teams...

114 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you