How do I add a due date on tasks on iPad app?

Sulochana Sarma December 31, 2019

Hi,

I do not have a due date field on tasks available on the iPad app, but do have it at the Epic level.  

What can I do to enable me to add due dates on tasks?

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2020

Hello Sulochana,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

Per your description, it seems that the due date field is not appearing on tasks when you are using the iPad app, however, it is properly displaying for Epic issues. Is that correct?

Could you please confirm that you are indeed able to see the due date when you access the same tasks in a computer browser?

For now, I suggest you check the following, logged as a site-administrator:

1 - Ensure that in the project's permission scheme related to the tasks, you have given the permission Schedule Issues, under Project settings > Permissions.

2 - Check what Field Configuration Scheme the project is using. Inspect the specific Field Configuration for the issue type in question, under Project settings > Fields. See if the field Due Date is currently in a hidden state. If so, click Show to unhide it.

3 - Check which screens your project is using, under Project settings > Screens. Ensure that you've placed "Due Date" on the proper screens.

4 - Check if the Due date field is properly added to the issue layout, under Project settings > Issue Layout.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer