How copy only last file attached in transition a post-function (Create linked issue)

Fernando Passos June 1, 2020

Hi,

I would like to copy the last attachment inserted in the issue to a new issue or sub-task created from a post function (Linked issue). Only the last attachment inserted in the post function screen. Can you help me please?

Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
DTS齋藤 March 3, 2024

@Fernando Passos 

I would like to copy only last file attached in transition a post-function, did you solved???

if you solved this questions, please tell me how to do it.

0 votes
Fernando Passos June 1, 2020

Hi @Sebastian Krzewiński

I use the script runner "Script Post-Function [ScriptRunner]", the first option. Is this option correct?image.png

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2020
Fernando Passos June 8, 2020

Hi @Sebastian Krzewiński I tested it with this code, but it had no effect. I wanted in this post function (Project A) to create an issue in another project (Project B) and copy only the last attachment for that other project, is my post function correct?

Fernando Passos June 8, 2020

image.png

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2020

Hi @Fernando Passos 

What post function do you use?

In Jira out of the box this scenario is imposible to achieve. You must use add-on (e.g. script runner). But I will be able to help you if you tell me what add-on you use.

Regards,

Seba

Fernando Passos June 4, 2020

Hi @Sebastian Krzewiński

I use the script runner "Script Post-Function [ScriptRunner]". Can you help me please?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events