How can we maximize the main screen space in a subtask.

sri_rangineni January 23, 2020

We are using Subtask - Description to create a test case. I am creating a table with 4 to 5 columns to enter the details needed for a test case and i want to maximize the screen so that i can have a full screen for easy usability. But there is a lot of space on the right side of the screen which cannot be hidden. That section contains all the other details of the subtask which would be good if it can be minimized or hidden. Pls advise. 

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2020

Hello @sri_rangineni

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to customize the Issue view layout in Jira Cloud application, since it would require some resources and features that would impact the performance of the user experience, once Javascript and CSS are not allowed in Jira Cloud.

Since we clearly understand how useful this functionality would be, we created the following feature request with our development team so we can keep tracking your feedback and checking new ways to get this functionality implemented:

Customizable Issue View Screen Layout 

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer