How can i view the completed sprint in next gen projects?

Deleted user March 18, 2019

on standard projects it is available. but not for next gen projects

4 answers

3 votes
Jonas Stenberg August 30, 2019

There is a rather cumbersome way to list all stories of a closed sprint:

1. Go to the over all start page of your Jira account with the upper left icon.
  2. Go to Issues and filters
  3. Select Done issues or All issues
  4. Klick on the [+More] button to add additional filters and add Sprint
  5. Filter the list by the sprint that you want to see. Also closed sprints are listed. You may also want to filter by your current project.
Melody Miller September 30, 2019

Yes!  This works!!

1 vote
Mike Tomovich November 12, 2019

It would be very helpful if I could get a cumulative flow diagram on a per sprint basis. 

0 votes
Roger Rohrbach October 3, 2019

I wanted to reference our last sprint goal, but it seems completed sprints and their metadata are inaccessible.  Really??

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2019

currently there are 4 reports (up from 2 when the was originally posted): burnup, burndown, velocity, cumulative. The first three can be used to assess past sprints.

Like # people like this
Roger Rohrbach October 3, 2019

Ah!  Thanks—I didn't even know Reports were available (they're not enabled by default).  V. helpful.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

did you look under Reports? That is where you will find them and can select which sprint you want.

Deleted user March 23, 2019

I have looked there is no that one.

it is maybe available for standard projects. but for next gen there is no

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2019

In NG you get two reports: Burnup and velocity. The Burnup allows you to view by sprint and estimation method. In that report you see the performance to plan and a list of all issues in the sprint. Otherwise you can run a JQL search using the sprint name.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2019

And if you do not see “reports” in sidebar go to project settings > features and enable reports.

Like Steve Thomas likes this
fnguyen August 26, 2019

We're approaching september and not being able to simply have a quick look of completed sprints is so painful...

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events