How can i strike through closed tickets in jira

Neethu Jose January 16, 2018

I would like to strike through an issue once its closed. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2018

Hi Neethu,

an issue will become striked through, if it has a resolution set.

So, you have to change your workflow and set a resolution in the close transition (or show the user a form with the option to set a resolution).

Neethu Jose January 17, 2018

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the quick replay. I had set the resolution in closed workflow transition.But still not able to see the stirkthrough on the ticket ID.I am missing something?,pls help.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2018

Could you please verify that you really set the resolution on this issue? Because that is the only trigger that makes the issue id strike-through. 

Also, could you please post some screenshots of the issue and the page, where it is not striked-through? 

Hi Thomas,

It worked.Thanks for your replay.

0 votes

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the quick replay. I had set the resolution in closed workflow transition.But still not able to see the stirkthrough on the ticket ID.I am missing something?,pls help.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2018

Could you please verify that you really set the resolution on this issue? Because that is the only trigger that makes the issue id strike-through. 

Also, could you please post some screenshots of the issue and the page, where it is not striked-through?

Suggest an answer