How can i notify all assignee about their issue if they havent transitined their issue for 10 days

Nagarathna B Heggade April 28, 2023

Want to create a jira automation, where i can notify the assignee about their issue details to transition from current status to another status as it was not transitioned for past 10 days

what jql i should use and should i use any smart keys, will email automatically trigger

2 answers

1 vote
Kristopher Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2023
assignee = currentuser() and not status changed after startofday(-10) and resolution is empty

the above JQL would likely give you what you need

as for notifications there are a few ways you could do this, but the simplest in my opinion would be:

• create the above JQL into a saved filter that is viewable by everyone
  • send a link to the saved filter everyone 
  • instruct them to click to the right of the filter name (details) and subscribe to a daily email

IMG_2334.jpegIMG_2335.jpeg

0 votes
to die earn July 18, 2023

cookie clicker Versions of specific short pieces are some of my very favorites. It is going to be reasonable to locate one particular make clear throughout words and phrases from key, and in many cases, love within this particular essential topic is going to be rapidly experienced.

Suggest an answer