How can i get Structured issues hierarchy using JQL query? wants to create filter out of it...

surendra@ondotsystems.com April 5, 2018

Qst: How can i get Structured issues in same hierarchy using JQL query as filter results?

Purpose: Wants to create filter out of it, and use it in timeline control, so that i can see same order/hierarchy against time.

ex:

Structure1

+ EPIC1

++ Ticket1.1

++ Ticket1.2

+ EPIC2

++ Ticket2.1

Query Filter result should be :

EPIC1

Ticket1.1

Ticket1.2

EPIC2

Ticket2.1

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andreas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2018

Did you already have a look at Structure for Jira - Projects at Scale?

This is all about bringing hierarchy to your JIRA projects.

surendra@ondotsystems.com April 5, 2018

Thanks for the reply Andreas... 

I dont see "Structure.Gantt" option of while creating structure, we use older version jira 6.* is that the problem? 

Andreas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2018

Yes, this could be a problem, since the plugin only supports Jira Server 7.2.0 - 7.8.2

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.almworks.structure.gantt/server/versionhistory

surendra@ondotsystems.com April 8, 2018

Upgrading to latest version worked, Thanks Andreas.

Andreas
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2018

Great! Glad I could help.

Suggest an answer