I want to list the user stories which are in multiple sprints 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2022

Hello @Parveen Taj ,

David from ALM Works here.

Are you trying to create a structure that includes only stories that are included in multiple sprints?

Or, are you trying to mark/identify stories that already exist in a structure and are assigned to multiple sprints?

Best,
David

Parveen Taj September 23, 2022

I already have a structure with user stories , now I want to view only those which are in multiple sprints

David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2022

Hello @Parveen Taj ,

Thank you for the clarification!

You can use a formula like the one below to identify the issues that are part of more than one sprint:

IF sprint.SIZE() > 1:

If you are using an on-prem version of Structure, which it appears you are, you can also Filter by this formula.

You can add a Generator or Transformation and choose Filter by Attribute.  Use the formula above as your attribute and set the Operator to "is true".

Please let me know if this helps!

Best,
David

Parveen Taj September 23, 2022

yes it works :-)  thank you so much ... how do I highlight this in Red  colour for more visibility

David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2022

Hello @Parveen Taj ,

So glad to hear it!  You are very welcome!

You can use this formula:

with sp_size =
sprint.SIZE()
:

IF sp_size >1:
CONCAT(
"{color:red}",sp_size,"{color}"
)

Make sure to change the format from General to Wiki Markup for it to work.  I also made an adjustment that shows the number of sprints rather than just a 1.

Best,
David

Parveen Taj September 26, 2022

Excellent Thanks you..

Like David Niro likes this

Suggest an answer