How can i display big gantt with tasks by USER (ressource) for all projects (cross view) ?

F C December 4, 2017

Hello,

With JIRA et biggantt, I would display a big gantt with all the taks (from many projects) by USER?

(To see and check the work roster by developpers.)

many thanks

F.CAMPOS

1 answer

0 votes
Piotrek Romanczyk [SoftwarePlant]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 4, 2017

Hello there,

The view which you would like to see in the BigGantt, can be achieved with few steps.

Firstly, we would need to configure or create the Program with all projects withins its scope:

1-Scope.png

Then, please set Perspective (in your Gantt Configuration) which would have an Assignee column with or without Name / Icon fields.

1-Assignee.png

Perspective 2.png

Here, you may Group your tasks by their 'Assignee' ( Data - Group tasks)

GroupTasks3.png

Assignee 4.png

Now, you may Sort all of your tasks by the value of your choice, though in many cases this step is obsolete.

SortTasks.png

I hope this piece will help you to configure your Program the way you would like to see it. 

Kind Regards,

Piotr of SoftwarePlant

Fahim July 11, 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to configure BigGantt so that I can view all developers in a project according to their availability in ascending order.

Currently, I have to scroll through the list and look at each developer's schedule which is very tedious.  

Please advise if there's a way to sort the availability view. We are using Confluence with Kanban.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer