How can I view "features" using the "features panel" on a board within a project?

dostergren
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2019

I am having trouble viewing features when viewing a team's board within my project.  When I am viewing the project backlog/sprint features are visible within the feature panel.  However, when I select to view a specific board within the project the features panel is blank despite there being issues and features tagged to this board.

How can I view "features" using the "features panel" on a board within a project?

1 answer

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2019

Hello @dostergren 

I think by feature panel you mean the "Epic panel" on the backlog view of the scrum board.

In order to make sure that epic are available in the epic panel you need to make sure that the underlying filter of the board is fetching the Epics.

As you said it's working on project board but not on team board. It could be that on team board the JQL filter is not fetching the Epics.

Suggest an answer