How can I track work log entries by month?

Currently I have a filter setup similar to below. I am looking to get time logged in work logs based on date. Below returns total time for all tasks, not just the time logged during the specified time range.

project in (XXX) AND issuetype in (XXX) AND status in ("XXX) AND worklogDate > "2017/09/01" AND worklogDate < "2017/09/30"

2 answers

That app doesn't look like it has been updated in a while. I did leave my version out of my original question. We are running 7.1.9. The app is only supports to 6.4. I have looked at many apps, I was hoping to there was a way to find out time by task within a specified time natively.

This widget could not be displayed.

@Robert Hann, Look at this add-on.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/jira-timesheet-plugin/server/overview

We use currently us it and while it's not the prettiest add-on out there, it does a great job with time logged over date ranges and allows for many ways to display the data.

pd

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

150 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you