How can I track work log entries by month?

Robert Hann October 3, 2017

Currently I have a filter setup similar to below. I am looking to get time logged in work logs based on date. Below returns total time for all tasks, not just the time logged during the specified time range.

project in (XXX) AND issuetype in (XXX) AND status in ("XXX) AND worklogDate > "2017/09/01" AND worklogDate < "2017/09/30"

2 answers

0 votes
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2017

@Robert Hann, Look at this add-on.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/jira-timesheet-plugin/server/overview

We use currently us it and while it's not the prettiest add-on out there, it does a great job with time logged over date ranges and allows for many ways to display the data.

pd

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2017
Robert Hann October 3, 2017

That app doesn't look like it has been updated in a while. I did leave my version out of my original question. We are running 7.1.9. The app is only supports to 6.4. I have looked at many apps, I was hoping to there was a way to find out time by task within a specified time natively.

Suggest an answer