How can I stop Tempo Reminder window to open everytime someone completes a task in the board?

Catherine Miyazaki November 19, 2020

Everytime me or anyone on my team completes a task in Jira board, there's a Tempo Reminder window (image below) that pops up on the screan. As we don't use the Tempo tool, we just close it evertyime. Is there any way I can stop that window to show up?

I have tried to remove it in the project settings and board settings, but there's just no option for that in those places.

tempo-reminder.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2020

Hi @Catherine Miyazaki ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I don't think there is such a functionality in Tempo.

Could it be, that this is some Message custom field? Please try to look to the configuration of this screen - are there any fields? Thank you!

Catherine Miyazaki November 19, 2020

Hi,

There's no configuration in this window.

It pops up every time someone completes a task, maybe it's more about commenting something when you finish a task - but there's also a Tempo Reminder in it (I have attached the window that pops up in the question).

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2020

Hi,

sorry, I wasn't clear about how to do the check.

So, I'm right there is a transition Complete in your workflow and everytime somebody tries to complete the issue, this screen appears? Just only in this case? There are no other transitions like this?

Please try to look into your workflow and check, if there is a screen set on this transition Complete. If so, look at the configuration of this screen - I believe you will find out, there's some custom field with type Message.

You can find more about workflows and screens here.

Like Alexander Eck [Tempo] likes this
0 votes
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

Hi @Catherine Miyazaki

I can second that what @Hana Kučerová said. This message does not come from Tempo. It is something that has been customized in your organisation as a transition script or something similar.

Hope you could figure it out.

BR

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events