How can I remove the Tempo button from the board view?

Hello,

We completed the free trial for Tempo and chose not to continue. The plugin is disabled but the Tempo button continues to appear in both the Plan and Work views for boards. Clicking on the button shows an empty dropdown. I'd like to remove the button, could someone please tell me how or suggest a resource where I can find out?

Many thanks,

Fairooz.

6 answers

1 accepted

Hi,

this problem will be fixed with the next updade of Tempo OnDemand. Please follow the Atlassian JIRA issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-36835 for more information.

Kind regards

Susanne

Seems to be fixed, the button isn't showing up anymore.

Here it's also fixed! Nice!

What about uninstalling the plugin?

Hi Adrian,

I've checked the add ons section and my only options are free trial, get started and enable. It also shows all modules as being disabled.

Hi, I disabled our Tempo plugin also, but the Tempo button keeps reappearing on our Agile Work board.

Sometimes even multiple Tempo buttons appear next to each other :)...

I have the same issue. The button appeared in our On-Demand instance and when I went to disable the free trial the button remained.

I would love to get rid of the button since I'm fielding questions about it.

Agreed, the Tempo button is gone and so are the people asking me why it's there :-)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

110 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you