How can I manage user JIRA?

Hi!!!

I have a problem with managing my user in Jira.

In my team of work, there are few users that are consultant, so they didn't work form monday to friday with me, but only few days in a week, and each week isn't the same of the week before.

How can I manage this in JIRA+Tempo?

Have I to never sign something in the day where they aren't in office, or it could be better to create a project with a few issue with caratheristics and use those to fill the time of the consultant??

Regards,

Marco

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Marco

You can try to find an add-on in the Atlassian Marketplace to see if your co-workers are currently working or not. That feature is not within the scope of Tempo.

We are releasing a workload scheme in Tempo 7.5 where you can select required working hours for each day of the week. With the release we are completing the following issue from our tracker and partly some related issues.

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JTMPO-291

Best regards

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,863 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot