• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I limit the access to Zephyr?

Hello, 

I'm using the cloud version and I want to manage the access to the Zephyr, since we are paying per user and only 10% of the users, use this app. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Moran,

At this moment, the pricing for Jira (both Cloud and Server) cannot differentiate between users that actually use the add-on and users that do not need access to it.

This is why when you install an add-on it is priced for the total number of users that have access to your Jira (except for Service Desk portal-only customers). However, before installing you see the price for your particular Jira site. Also, you can always see the license count for each product (and add-ons) by navigating to the site administration area -> billing -> manage subscriptions.

Claudiu

Hi @Moran Hazan , we have Jira server on the company, but we need to use Zephyr just on one team with less than 10 users. Do we have to pay for those 10 users or for all users that use Jira (rest of users are not part of the team that needs Zephyr). 

Thanks

I don't think this needs is uncommon. In fact the contrary and my company have the same. We have >100 users for JIRA SW but only 10 needs Zephyr and we really do NOT want to pay for 90% of users not using it. This question was raised a year ago. Has Zephyr/JIRA made any change since then? 

exactly the same is for us, we want to use zephyr on a project with 3 people working on it and don't want to pay the additional licenses for the rest 20 users. Any update on this?

Like kcamargo likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you