How can I have the list of tasks of my group(s) ?

Sebastien Baratchart January 29, 2015

If the current user is in one group or several, I would have a filter who lists all the tasks of the group(s) of the current user ? I would like to use this filter in a shared dashboard with a filter result gadget for all the users. Can I do that ?

2 answers

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2015
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2015

For most JIRA installations, the answer to that is actually "show me all the issues".  The reason is that your users are all in a group called "JIRA users" which is the "can log in" group.

For that reason, JIRA doesn't have any functions that look at the current groups of a user because it's pretty much useless, you get everything, every time.

You'll need to find (in the marketplace) or write a JQL function that can extract "Groups of the current user, excluding arbitrary groups in the result"

Suggest an answer