Is there way to get the name / id of active sprint in specific board ?
My aim is -
use this id / number in JQL and get active sprint issues from all Jira projects which use this sprint
Data to know -
1) On our servers several active sprints
2) Each Jira project use specific 1 active sprint
Will appriceate your advise here
Hi @Ofira Daniel,
It may be me, but it seems there is a contradiction in your question:
Probably I misunderstand the last bit, because if each project has its own sprint, you could query for:
Project = XX and Sprint = YourSprint
or even more dynamically:
Project = XX and Sprint in OpenSprints()
In case you do have issues from multiple project in the same sprint, be aware that a sprint is always related to the scrum board it was created on. And a scrum board has a filter that it uses to collect all data in the board (find it through Board Settings / General).
You could start from you board filter and extend it with the sprints part from the above, so something like:
Project in (XX, YY, ZZ) and Sprint in OpenSprints()
Hi , thank you for your answer , I will explain my status -
1) We are working with shared sprint for most of the jira projects - most but not all
2) Shared sprints created in specific board and all rest projects are using it
3) There are some project which use "private" sprint - meaning sprint they created and only they are using it
4) We wrote code that close and open the shared sprint automatically - but the code is based that there is specific board - from it , it reads the active sprint to close & using script runner function we get the name of the next sprint on board (and this is the next sprint to activate and move the open issues from current sprint to it)
5) Via JQL I can`t get all the names of sprint which start in specific prefix like I have for fix Verion (versionMatch func),
Therefore I need to find a way to have board that will show me always the current active sprint and next sprint to activate -
Below can give me the name of next sprint to activate but searching for way to get current active sprint on "Master Main Scrum Board" board
"XXXXX or issueFunction in nextSprint("Master Main Scrum Board")"
Is it possible ?
Thanks , Ofira
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events