It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I get License status in confluence REST API for non authorized users?

pavel I'm New Here Sep 30, 2019

I need to access this REST endpoint for non authorized users from browser but, it always returns 401. How can I get through it?

`/wiki/rest/atlassian-connect/1/addons/{appKey}`

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Pavel,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! Happy to help you.

Although I am not too familiar with the Atlassian Connect REST-API, I  have reviewed the documentation on this. According to the documentation, the endpoint must be called by an app. It is not possible to access this endpoint from any unauthorized user or through your browser.

In addition to the lic parameter, an app can use the REST API resource /addons/{appKey} provided by Atlassian Connect to get an instance’s license for this app. Note, you will need to declare READ scope in order to use this resource.

If you wish to obtain the active user account, we have a feature request about this below:

• AC-1481 Include active user count of host application in GET /addons/{addonKey}

If this is not what you are trying to do, I would refer to the resources below:

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

274 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you