How can I find out when an issue's status changed?

jclawson2 January 21, 2020

In testing we have many issues that were changed to failed status.  I am trying to find out when their status changed to Failed. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2020

Hey @jclawson2

you can access that information in the issue view:

history.png

Is that what you are looking for?

Best, Max

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2020

Hey @jclawson2 ,

you said you're using Jira Cloud, so the issue will look like my screenshot above. Please have a look at this bigger screenshot and let us know what you're struggling with. It should be easy to find what we're pointing you at when you're looking at an issue.

issueview.png

Best, Max

0 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Hello @jclawson2 

Welcome to Atlassian's Online Community! Glad to have you here.

The History tab under Activity should show you when it changed to the Failed status. Does this answer your question?

history.png

I am unsure how to get to the History tab or Activity. 

We are not using Jira Service Desk

Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

@jclawson2 when you are on the card find the Activity Section and drop down. You should have options such as 'Comments', 'History', 'Work log'. Select History. 

jclawson2 January 22, 2020

Thanks, I finally was able to see the information. 

Like Thomas B likes this

Suggest an answer