How can I filter jiras that fixed version "x" was added to them in the last Y days

Tali.Bartal April 26, 2021

I want to find all the jiras that somebody added to them "fixed version = X", so I can better track all new jiras that people add to the on going version.

Thank you for your help!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2021

Hi @Tali.Bartal,

Welcome to the community! Something along these lines may help:

fixVersion = "X" AND fixVersion was not "X" BEFORE startOfMonth() 

In this example we're looking at all issues that have been assigned to version X after the start of the current month.

Hope this helps!

Tali.Bartal April 26, 2021

This is great! thank you so much for a quick and professional reply.

Tali

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

Hi @Tali.Bartal,

If the answer helped, could you also mark it as accepted? That makes it easier to find for users having similar questions!

0 votes
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 28, 2021

Hi @Tali.Bartal 

If you find it difficult to set queries with JQL, you can try Dynamic Filters: JQL Replacer & Gadgets app. It is developed by my team to make database searches simpler. You can choose the options you need with the help of a visual manager. 

fix version.png

It's easy to set dates there. Select day, week, month – any you need.

dates.png

Hope you find this helpful.

Kind regards

Suggest an answer