How can I export my Jira Dashboard to Excel

mauerbacher
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 27, 2021

I am only able to filter one thing at a time on the Jira Dashboard and want to be able to use more than one. I want to export to Excel in order to manipulate the filters more but I'm not sure how to do that. 

1 answer

4 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2021

Hi @mauerbacher,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You cannot export the dashboard, but you can export the filter result to a csv file. Just go to the filter and click the Export button up in the right-hand corner.

Nino Rabano
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2024

Hello, is there a way to automate the export?

P_ Moeller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 8, 2024
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2024

@Nino Rabano You can automate exporting the filter results to Excel (XLSX) using the Better Excel Automation app!

Note that the XLSX file format have several advantages compared to the plain-text CSV, but if you have to use CSV, then Excel can convert XLSX to CSV simply by using the "Save as" feature.

Learn more in the app documentation.

(Discl. it is an app developed by our team.)

Suggest an answer