How can I display the total estimated hours per project?

Jeroen Weijs September 19, 2014

I'd like to display the total of estimated hours per project. Who can help me with that?

2 answers

2 votes
Jeroen Weijs September 24, 2014

Thank you for your reply

I am using Tempo timesheets for logging work. With a gadget I am able displaying the total logged hours per project.

What I actually need is an overview of the total 'planned' hours per project. Every single customer (project) gets an amount of development hours per month. Example: 

Customer A gets 10 hours per month. His contract has started in June so at this moment he has 3*10 = 30 hours in total. 

How can I show these hours in the project dashboard?

TJ Baker December 9, 2014

This is a great question I'd love to know the answer to as well.

Geneviève Desrosiers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 3, 2016

Nobody have this answer? It seems to be a basic thing, no?

Jesse Thompson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 28, 2016

I'm also looking for an answer to this basic/common issue.

Geneviève Desrosiers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 29, 2016

I was able to get the information I need with Adaptavist Script Runner for Jira. I think it is a shame to pay for an add-on just to get this basic information. 

0 votes
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2014

If you go to the project you can use

Overview / Reports / Time Tracking Report
This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.

Suggest an answer