I would like to disable 'Labels' option from 'More Actions' menu (as picture below), because I can't find this 'Labels' field at the custom field page, and also can't display this field on the issue view screen. Please help me on how to achieve this. Thanks
@Janet Juo I should have added,
This is the way, If you have the script runner plugin, you can do this.
1. Install the script runner plugin(paid) at the Atlassian market place
2. Go to Manage Apps > SCRIPT RUNNER > Fragments > Create Script Fragments > Hide system or plugin UI element
3. Under Hide what "Type label > the module key for the web item is com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issueoperations:edit-labels
4. Under conditions enter the below ( it will hide the labels button in only this project.
jiraHelper.project?.key != "PROJECTKEY"
5. If you want to hide for all users in the project except for jira-adminstrators the enter the condition below
def currentUser = ComponentAccessor.getJiraAuthenticationContext().getLoggedInUser()
def userUtil = ComponentAccessor.userUtil
def groupName = "jira-administrators"
userUtil.getGroupNamesForUser(currentUser.name).contains(groupName) || jiraHelper.project?.key != "PROJECTKEY"
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events