How can I change the "Summary" tag when creating a case for something else?

My problem is that we are in a French company, and "Summary" isn't really French... I would like to have it replaced by description as a matter of fact!

1 answer

0 vote

I don't think OnDemand supports the language modules yet. If it does, look in your profile and change your language to French for something more, well, French ;-)

Hum... well, that's too bad! Thanks for your time Nic, I appreciate it!

Yes, I'm not an OnDemand user, and I wasn't sure.

No, you can't change the name of system fields. They are internationalised, so for your own installs, you can use a language pack to change the name. But no language pack means you can't change the system labels. Sorry.

Thanks Nic. I know, French doesn't seem to be supported, which is why I figured simply change the display name, put it manually in French, but the Summary field doesn't seem to be editable when I go into fields configurations... Any idea?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

89 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you