How can I build a query/filter listing all users & issues assigned per user?

philippos January 24, 2013

I want a filter which totals all issues assigned per user.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2013
Use the issue statistics gadget with assignee as the statistics in a dashboard
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2013

yep thats what i suggest too

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2013

sorry didn't read cleary....so i deleted my answer

seems like you're looking for a SQL like query where to use "group"

that's not possible in JQL.

some plugins will help

0 votes
ConradR
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2013

JQL:

assignee = username

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2013

yeah that was my first thought too...but he needs a listing of all users & their assigned issues

ConradR
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2013

Oh, ok. You/OP could save the the following as a filter and use it in the two dimensional filter statistics gadget:

assignee in membersOf(jira-users)

ConradR
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2013

Hm, thats right. ;)

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2013

that kinda equals

assignee is not EMPTY

still no grouping there :)

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2013

assignee = <username>

is not working?

Suggest an answer