How can I build a platform for a college that shows the number of occupied and free halls on campus

Aghem Christain March 26, 2020

I wont need a security camera nor a motion sensor to keep tracks of the halls. I want it to be a platform where some people will be given access to the site where as a class delegate enters a hall with a lecturer, he logs in to the site and tick a certain space  in the platform indicating the hall is occupied and as so as he leaves the hall he logs in again and undo what he previously did making the fall free. My problem right now is developing the website or the mobile app.

1 answer

0 votes
Arthur James May 12, 2020

Hello, I'm a post graduate student at the University of St. Andrews and I need help with a similar project. I need to create a service that allows professors to book classrooms. Is it possible to do this building a Jira app using a framework? Where can I find the Jira Cloud tutorials to complete this task?

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/build-a-jira-app-using-a-framework/

Cloud > Jira > Platform > Build a Jira app using a framework via writemyessaytoday

Suggest an answer