How can I allow agents to see the same view of JIRA Service when using the Dashboard link?

Francis Castro January 6, 2022

When I share the JIRA Service link to access the dashboard with my team agents  it's taking them to the Customer Portal > Request type form. Customer Portal is the view we created for clients, but for users (agents) I was expecting them to have the same view that I have (administrator).

See expected view below:

Link example: https://XXXXXX.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11500

Capture - JIRa view.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fernando Eugênio da Silva
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

@Francis Castro 

There are two ways this problem is occurring, but from your description, I believe it is because the users who are accessing the link do not have an active Jira Service Desk or Jira Software license.

If the link you send is taking them directly to the customer portal, these users have probably lost their access to the site or are accessing with another user without internal permission.

Check if these users have valid and active licenses or if they have internal access to other projects or issues in the environment.

If so, then maybe it's the gadget permission you need to provide for them.

0 votes
Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

In addition to Fernandos question, it would be helpful to know, wether the agents are able to access the queues and SLAs stuff, or not.

Suggest an answer