How can I add jira dashboard into confluenece page ?

Hello ,

Is it possible to display jira dashboard (not one gadget) on confluence page ? 

Thanks

1 answer

0 vote

Ofira,

You would need to do this with the Jira issues macro in Confluence. This is the way to display Jira filter results in Confluence.

If this doesn't meet your requirements, can you let us know which aspect of a Jira dashboard you need to display specifically?

Your other option would be to use an iframe using the HTML macro if you are on Server: How to put an iframe into Confluence

You would use that to display another page within a page in Confluence, but it will ask the user to login to Jira if you're not passing their login details to Jira such as through SSO.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Shannon

Shannon,  you are not answering the right question.  I have seen this being asked multiple times - can Atlassian provide the answer to the following:

Can a Confluence page display the FULL JIRA DASHBOARD (NOT a filter or a list of issues!!).?  Again , not a separate single gadget, but the full dashboard.

All of us are looking a Confluence feature, where you can add a Jira Dashboard to a page (hopefully in a dynamic way, where it is updated at a given interval), so that Confluence users will not have to login to Jira to see that same dashboard info.

This is a very useful/critical reporting feature. I am hoping you have the answer.

Thanks!

Fred,

There's no current feature, there's a request here:

The popularity of this request hasn't picked up, as there aren't very many votes, but I still encourage you to watch it and vote on it to show your support for the feature.

The only other thing I could suggest is using External Jira Gadgets in Confluence, but this isn't going to be a full dashboard.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shannon

Thanks for the quick reply.!

Also, I would encourage all of you who are looking for this feature to be more proactive and vote for it via the link Shannon provided.

I am guessing Atlassian is not measuring the popularity of the request by the number of questions we (users) ask about it (I found a lot of the same requests for this feature by just doing a google search), but by the VOTES on this specific issues within their own Jira.

Cheers,
Fred

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,197 views 13 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot