• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How To create a table for send different mail to different address

Hi,

I have a Script in a Post Function that do some things and I need to manage some errors that can occur and send notification mail when they appear. Actually I have done 2 customfield, one is an Alert and can assume true or false value, and the second one is a text field that fills up gradually when the script run, and the end of the script I do a rest API call that update the issue. After that I have an Automation that run when the value of this 2 customfield where updated and the automation send and email to an address that I wrote.

My need is to split the error message in different messages and send different mail, with different object and different body to different address(also to external address).

There is a way to do a table to map this situation or other way to do what I need?

Thanks

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you