Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Hostname should be mandatory based on priority and urgency is highest.otherthan that hostname field

Hi sir

My question is that i have two fields priority and urgency .In priority there is drop down with highest normal,very high.Same way for urgency also i have highest , normal,very high. Now my requirement is if choose priority highest and urgency highest i should get pop up that hostname field should be filled mandatory and that field should come.Same way if i choose priority and urgency normal means that hostname field should be hide .for that I have gone through script but unable to fetch the answer.please help me

I have used this sil script
String var1=argv["priority"];
String var2=argv["custom field_10207];
If((var1=="Highest"&&var2=="Highest"))
{
Lfshowfieldmessage("custom field_17710","field required","Warning");
}
Else{
Lfhide("custom field_17710");
}

For this i have done live field function also
LfInstantHook({"priority","customfield_17710", customfield_10207"}," Hostname_mandatory_Sev.sil");
Lfwatch ("customfield_17710",{"priority","customfield_10207","custom field_17710"}, Hostname_mandatory_Sev.sil");

This want i have written i could get the requirement if choose priority and urgency high means that hostname field is not at all hiding..or else could please post related vedio please sir i am requesting . could please tell where i am mistaken.we have only power scripts could please help me what is exact script.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you