Holiday import into Tempo

Zuzana Jascisakova March 26, 2018

Is there any fast way how to import holidays into Tempo, for example in form of .ics, or by some template?
I would like to add holidays into Holidays Scheme as few different schemes according countries - schema for German holidays, for UK holidays, Indian holidays...
Add every holiday for each country manually is too difficult and time consuming, especially for floating holidays, or regional exclusive holidays.
Is there any better way?

4 answers

2 votes
Anne-Katrin Hillebrand (K15t) April 7, 2019

I wonder if there is an answer to this? We are managing team members from different regions and it is very time consuming to add the holidays for every region, especially the floating holidays which change every year.

Moreover, it would be helpful to be able to copy a scheme and then only change the holidays which differ from region to region.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

0 votes
John Kitzrow October 15, 2019

Very much agree, it would be a big help for managing people in other countries as I do that have many holidays that need to be entered for different people.

0 votes
Anne-Katrin Hillebrand (K15t) August 19, 2019

2 months ago I opened a ticket with TEMPO support. This is the answer I got:

“Thank you for reaching out to us.
In the current version of Tempo, it is not possible to import holidays.
I am forwarding this to the product management team as a feature request. Tempo product managers review all requests for Tempo products and if more information is required, we will be in contact with you.
I will proceed to close this case as we are no longer tracking feature requests in the support channel. We will promote new features once they are released and will also include them in release notes. Please follow up with Latest News in Tempo Help center: https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SERVERNEWS/overview

0 votes
Robert Lord August 19, 2019

I'm having the same question, import different holidays for different countries. I'm also managing a team from different countries.

Suggest an answer