History of issue

Muhammad Umar Hanif October 13, 2019

Can one see the whole history of the JIRA issue in the notification of email?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2019

Hi Muhammad and welcome to the Community. I’m not exactly sure what your end goal is here. Do you really want the history as it appears within the UI history tab or maybe you mean the full comment history? In any event you’re gonna want to look at an addon for this function in addition to what Jukka suggested you might look at Enterprise Email Handler for JIra (JEMH).

1 vote
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2019

@Muhammad Umar Hanif Welcome! I'm going to go ahead and move your question to the Jira collection, so that you can get the best possible answers.

Muhammad Umar Hanif October 14, 2019

Thanks @Erica Moss Kindly update me if you find best solution.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2019

@Muhammad Umar Hanif , please see my answer and comment if appropriate. As I mentioned I'm pretty confident that you will need an addon based upon your original post.

1 vote
Jukka_Paulin October 14, 2019

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212665/issue-reminders 

At least this has a "Customizable notification emails".

Another app, NotifyMe! has also probably this feature:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215848/notifyme-send-emails-from-jira-issues?hosting=server&tab=overview

Seems that somewhere around 2016 the original customizable feature was moved out from the free JIRA. 

Suggest an answer