Hi Team, I am new in this reporting. using eazyBI to create a report to show number of Risk aging

Jalis Chowdhury June 8, 2022

Hi Team, I am new in this reporting. and using eazyBI to create a report to show number of Risk on the Y Axis and number aging days on X axis. Below picture is the chart I wanted to generate.

Any help would highly appreciated. Thank you.

Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 10.56.16 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Jalis Chowdhury and welcome to the Community!,

You should make sure to import interval dimensions when you import your data into an EazyBI account.

This support article explains the different steps on how to set op the age intervals for your report.

Hope this helps!

@Walter Buggenhout, I used this below script in measure and i want the Avg Aging in the dimention so that i can use this in my X axis. how do i do that?

CASE WHEN [Measures].[Open issues] > 0 THEN
Avg(
Filter(Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
-- filter open issues in period using issue properties Created date and Resolution date only
DateBeforePeriodEnd(
[Issue].CurrentMember.get('Created at'),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember) AND
NOT DateBeforePeriodEnd(
[Issue].CurrentMember.get('Resolved at'),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember)
),
CASE WHEN
([Measures].[Issues created],
[Issue Type].[Risk],
[Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember) > 0
THEN
-- cumulative age of each issue for any period till end of period or till today
CASE WHEN DateInPeriod(Now(), [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember)
THEN DateDiffDays([Issue].CurrentMember.get('Created at'),
Now())
ELSE DateDiffDays([Issue].CurrentMember.get('Created at'),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.NextStartDate)
END
END
)
END

Many thanks

@Walter BuggenhoutThanks a lot for welcoming and extending your helping hands. however. as per your advice, I looked into the data import settings and i am not sure how can i import the Avg Aging Interval. I used Issue created date and compare with current date to get the aging in my measure but i do not know how to do that in dimension... Would appreciate if you could share a sample code to do this?

Thank you.

Gerda Grantiņa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2022

@Jalis Chowdhury 
As @Walter Buggenhout mentioned, you can import the Age interval dimension in your eazyBI account and use it. You will find the check box at the "Additional options" tab in import options.

Here is a demo example that uses the Age interval dimension: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/cubes/Issues/reports/404266-unresolved-issues-age-interval-histogram

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

Jalis Chowdhury June 9, 2022

@Gerda GrantiņaThanks a lot.

Suggest an answer