Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Hi Team, I am new in this reporting. using eazyBI to create a report to show number of Risk aging

Edited

Hi Team, I am new in this reporting. and using eazyBI to create a report to show number of Risk on the Y Axis and number aging days on X axis. Below picture is the chart I wanted to generate.

Any help would highly appreciated. Thank you.

Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 10.56.16 PM.png

1 answer

Hi @Jalis Chowdhury and welcome to the Community!,

You should make sure to import interval dimensions when you import your data into an EazyBI account.

This support article explains the different steps on how to set op the age intervals for your report.

Hope this helps!

@Walter Buggenhout _ACA IT_, I used this below script in measure and i want the Avg Aging in the dimention so that i can use this in my X axis. how do i do that?

CASE WHEN [Measures].[Open issues] > 0 THEN
Avg(
Filter(Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
-- filter open issues in period using issue properties Created date and Resolution date only
DateBeforePeriodEnd(
[Issue].CurrentMember.get('Created at'),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember) AND
NOT DateBeforePeriodEnd(
[Issue].CurrentMember.get('Resolved at'),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember)
),
CASE WHEN
([Measures].[Issues created],
[Issue Type].[Risk],
[Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember) > 0
THEN
-- cumulative age of each issue for any period till end of period or till today
CASE WHEN DateInPeriod(Now(), [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember)
THEN DateDiffDays([Issue].CurrentMember.get('Created at'),
Now())
ELSE DateDiffDays([Issue].CurrentMember.get('Created at'),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.NextStartDate)
END
END
)
END

Many thanks

@Walter Buggenhout _ACA IT_Thanks a lot for welcoming and extending your helping hands. however. as per your advice, I looked into the data import settings and i am not sure how can i import the Avg Aging Interval. I used Issue created date and compare with current date to get the aging in my measure but i do not know how to do that in dimension... Would appreciate if you could share a sample code to do this?

Thank you.

@Jalis Chowdhury 
As @Walter Buggenhout _ACA IT_ mentioned, you can import the Age interval dimension in your eazyBI account and use it. You will find the check box at the "Additional options" tab in import options.

Here is a demo example that uses the Age interval dimension: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/cubes/Issues/reports/404266-unresolved-issues-age-interval-histogram

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you