Hi, My question is on velocity chart or on reports.

indranil.ghoshal@swarm64.com December 22, 2017

My current JIRA configaration is there are 3 different teams using same backlog which is on same board and the stories are differenciated by different labels. How can I get the velocity of a individual team ? 

1 answer

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2017

The velocity chart can shows the stats for the last 7 sprints of the board. Now, I understand that since you have various projects/teams working on the board thus you would like to slice and dice the chart for a better view of per team performance.

Currently it isn't supported out of box, but by writing some cleaver JQL (sprint = X and team = Y) you can create some nice dashboard gadget. But if you want a more clear solution then my suggestion to you it to try out some charting plugins for JIRA.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2017
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 22, 2017

http://www.arsenalesystems.com/docs/display/dataplane/Comparing+Metrics+Across+Sprints (see the section "Segmenting results"

You can segment by team/ label / type etc 

Suggest an answer