Hi, I am unable to see the 'Reports' tab in my Jira. Is this because of some permission settings?

Sampada Prasad March 30, 2020

Few weeks back, I could see the reports tab and had worked on it. Now, I am unable to see the tab. I am not sure what would be the reason for this. Can anyone of you help me some of the ways I can try to get that option back ? 

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2020

Hello @Sampada Prasad ,

Next-gen project or classic project?

Hi Ollie, Its Classic project.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2020

Can you still access this projects or board? Any screenshots will be helpful for troubleshooting.

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 11.02.04 PM.pngYes, I can access both Projects and Boards. (Jira issues are hidden for security purposes.)

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2020

After clicking “Back to project”, could you see the report entrance?

TIM截图20200331141846.png

Sampada Prasad March 31, 2020

Nope. Here is the screenshot. I could not see anything related to report in 'Project Settings' too.

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 10.18.13 AM.png

Suggest an answer