• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi, I am trying to create, design a simple RAID log on Jira, with a sinc to Confluence Edited

Has anyone out there created a RAID log on Jira? 

If so, do you have any practical examples of your RAID log? Would there be an Instruction and/or 'Idiots' guide you wrote to inform people on how to create a RAID log on Jira and then to report off Jira or link it to Confluence??

1 answer

1 vote
Deleted user Aug 28, 2018

Hi Richard,

I've created something like it for my company: i've been able to track Risk, Issues, Dependencies (but for this i recommend the standard features like issue linking or the dependency report if you use Portfolio). We didn't find much usage for assumptions since it's usually a static-type of information, but you could have a new -> accepted kind of flow.

Technically I've defined new issuetypes, with all the configuration stack around them, to create a completely custom life cycle of information, with custom fields to identify programmes attribution, escalation paths, and of course report boards in confluence (made with the Jira macro + ad hoc filters).

My suggestion is to use this map https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/configuring-fields-and-screens-720412098.html as a reference to guide your decision as you define the items you need piece by piece. A testing environment is suggested too. :)

By using new issuetypes, you'll be able to add RAID logs to standard team projects or in dedicated standalone registers.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you