Hi. Can you explain me why I see only last 10 Sprints report

Vitalii Kostyrka May 18, 2023

I cannot open the burnup report for 12 sprints ago, my sprint has a duration of a month and I can search for a ticket that was done at this sprint but cannot view report

2 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2023

Hi @Vitalii Kostyrka,

You could try our Great Gadgets app instead. With the Sprint Burnup  Burndown Chart gadget that it offers, you can access all the past sprints.

Sprint Burnup Burndown Chart Gadget

The gadgets offers also a sprint report, similar to the one of Jira. 

The Data tab showing sprint details

This app offers many other gadgets (for Scrum, Kanban) that you might find useful. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Thank you,

Danut M.  

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2023

Hello @Vitalii Kostyrka 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Are you working with a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project? That information will show at the bottom of the panel on the left.

Can you show us a screen image of what you see?

If you type in the name of a missing sprint does the list show you a match?

Vitalii Kostyrka May 21, 2023

You're in a team-managed project

Vitalii Kostyrka May 21, 2023

but I use only for myself and I am a single participant at this table

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2023

Can you show us a screen image of what you see when you try to "open the burnup report for 12 sprints ago" ?

If you type in the name of a missing sprint does the list show you a match?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events