Help required to setup projects in JIRA

Srivathsan Polla Perumal January 3, 2019

Team,

We have our own complex way of releasing software's and we have been using JIRA for the past few years.  We have lots of issues with the different projects that we have created in JIRA. Could you please let me know how to get in touch with a person from ATLASSIAN who can help us to identify the best way that would suite our complexity of the business?

1 answer

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2019

Atlassian does not do that sort of work.  I'd recommend you get hold of one of the Solution Partners - many of them do this sort of consultancy (and yes, I work for one and it is my job to do this type of work)

See https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/ to help you find one

Srivathsan Polla Perumal January 3, 2019

Thanks Nic. Could you please provide a quote for this kind of work?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2019

Community isn't quite the place for that - I try to stay away from advertising any particular partner (including my own) in the interests of fairness.  Also, I don't have a clue about the money - I leave that up to the sales people.

Adaptavist will be more than happy to help you out, of course, but I'd ask you to get in touch via the links in the partner directory, so that it's tracked properly and you get to the most appropriate people in Adaptavist faster (this could well be me or one of my squad, and it's worth pointing here to say where you found us, but the contact-us is better than relying on me to read my email, as I'm not organised!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events