Headers (H1, H2, H3, etc) don't look right

Phil November 22, 2017

When you create a Jira issue with headers (e.g. h3.), it looks completely different when viewed full page vs the two panel split view.

H2s, for example, are large when viewed in the split view (lacks top margin, so it looks bad) but the H2 looks much smaller when viewing the same issue full page.

This is all in Jira Cloud's new look. Why hasn't the BASICS of header styling been solved by now?

See: http://shared.ramius.net/1j2Q2O1q3y3x 

Jira.png

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2017

My guess is that this is occurring because the product is currently undergoing a transition in both the design, and the tooling (ADG3, AUI, AtlasKit). Unlike many other companies that would roll out a design change all at once, Atlassian seems to be doing this in chunks.

Phil November 22, 2017

Yes, I suspected as much. Headers are the very first button on the formatting text editor so my hope is it would have been noticed and addressed by now as it's purely a CSS issue.

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2017

You can likely file a support ticket and request they open a bug on this? Can't hurt.

Phil November 24, 2017

Support ticket created (JST-347542). Thx.

Suggest an answer