Having trouble logging in

Diana Nedelea August 10, 2022

I'm working in team-managed project and added the team members to the project in various days. All of them managed to access the project, except 1 for which a message of error at login keeps on displaying (invite email is received). 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2022

Hi @Diana Nedelea ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Please could you share the error message on login? Please check the account status and if necessary resend the invitation email (https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/resend-a-verification-email-to-a-managed-account/)

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Diana Nedelea August 11, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

thank you for your fast reply. I've attached the error. We've tried clearing cache & cookies, accessing the url incognito. Still, the user receives this error. the login is with SSO, but for the rest no problems were encountered.image22.png

lily daisy August 20, 2022

Hello, Good question and helpful answer. I am also working on a project and facing the same issue. Thanks for the guidance. I hope it will also work for me. If you want to print your artwork on paper, create customized accessories, or transfer dye onto fabric or glassware, you need a specific printer capable of performing these tasks. You can get a Thorough guide about sublimation printers here. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events